Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our products and service.

Do I need a license or permit for my alarm?

The City Of Edmonton requires that all alarms within city limits, monitored or not, have a valid alarm permit from the Edmonton Police Service. ($30 one time fee) *You do not need a permit to use our simple home alert systems.

Need a copy? Download the permit application HERE.

Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?

Currently we are only shipping within the greater Edmonton area. Delivery is free on all orders over $50

Do you have customer service?

Of course! You can send us an email anytime. We will do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible. Or call our number during regular business hours.

What’s your return policy?

Return any of our products--no questions asked--within 30 days of purchase.